Program # 1 SHOW SUBSIDY AWARD
In order to encourage members to demonstrate the versatility of the Mangalarga Marchador, the USMMA has a Show Subsidy Award Program.
Any member of the association is eligible to apply if they have been a member for more than one year or if they are a lifetime member.
Show Subsidy Program Goals:
- To promote the Marchador in different geographical areas of North America
- To showcase the Marchador in different types of events
- To showcase well-trained, well-gaited Marchadors ridden by owners, breeders or professional trainers
You may fill out this form on-line or print and mail to: USMMA Office, 28150 N Alma School Pkwy, Ste 103 PMB 682, Scottsdale, AZ 85262.
Program Administrator: D.j. Sims Klein Cell: 623-414-1774 Email is [email protected]
- You may apply as often as you want, but each member is limited to one award per calendar year. Decisions based solely on submissions received according to the program goals above.
- Must be a current USMMA member.
- Mangalarga Marchador must be USMMA Registered and registration up-to-date.
- Expected or paid show expenses must be documented and sent with the application.
- Duplicate applications for a Show subsidy and Event Subsidy for the same event are not permitted.
- Up to $250 may be awarded, but decisions are made by the Program Administrator. They are not guaranteed. Lower amounts are given when multiple submissions are made for one show or no awards given when the Program Budget is depleted.
Note * indicates a required field