Application Deadlines First of the month every month
- To promote the Marchador in different geographical areas of North America
- To showcase the Marchador in different types of events
- To showcase well-trained, well-gaited Marchadors ridden by owners, breeders or professional trainers
You may apply as often as you want, but each member is limited to one award per calendar year. Decisions based solely on submissions received according to the program goals above.
- You may apply as often as you want, but each member is limited to one award per calendar year. Decisions based solely on submissions received according to the program goals above.
- Must be a current USMMA member.
- Mangalarga Marchador must be USMMA Registered and registration up-to-date.
- Expected or paid expenses must be documented and sent with the application.
- Up to $250 may be awarded, but decisions are made by the Program Administrator. They are not guaranteed. Lower amounts are given when multiple submissions are made for one show or no awards given when the Program Budget is depleted.
D.j. Sims [email protected]
You may fill out this form on-line or print and mail to: USMMA, 28150 N Alma School Pkwy, Ste 103 PMB 682, Scottsdale AZ 85262
Show Subsidy Award
Application for USMMA award - up to $250 per Award Guidelines.