Program # 2 EVENT SUBSIDY AWARD
In order to encourage members to host or sponsor events that introduce the public to the versatility of the Mangalarga Marchador, the USMMA has a EVENT Subsidy Award Program.
Examples could be hosting a "Meet the Marchador" Event at your farm or sponsoring a class at a show, or even creating your own show at a local arena. The event must be significant in size and numbers.
Any member of the association is eligible to apply if you have been a member for over one year.
Event Subsidy Program Goals:
- To promote the Marchador in different geographical areas of North America
- To showcase the Marchador in different types of events
- To showcase well-trained, well-gaited Marchadors ridden by owners, breeders or professional trainers
You may fill out this form on-line or print and mail to: USMMA Office, 28150 N Alma School Pkwy, Ste 103 PMB 682, Scottsdale, AZ 85262.
Program Administrator: D.j. Sims Klein Cell: 623-414-1774 Email is [email protected]
- You may apply as often as you want, but each member is limited to one award per calendar year. Decisions based solely on submissions received according to the program goals above.
- Must be an active USMMA member for one year.
- More than 5 Mangalarga Marchadors must be part of the event. Mangalarga Marchadors must be USMMA Registered and registration up-to-date.
- More than 5 USMMA Members and spectators must be part of the event.
- Expected or paid event expenses must be documented and sent with the application.
- Duplicate applications for a Show subsidy and Event Subsidy for the same event are not permitted.
- Up to $250 may be awarded, but decisions are made by the Program Administrator. They are not guaranteed. Lower amounts are given when multiple submissions come in at the same time, or no awards given when the Program Budget is depleted.
Note * indicates a required field