It’s time for our annual membership drive! We’d like for you to join us in 2022! Your renewal is critical because it sustains our organization to govern, register, protect and promote the Mangalarga Marchador breed in North America.
Lynn Kelley, USMMA Treasurer, is the membership coordinator with help from your local Regional Director at times.
We will be trying a new approach this year, and would like your feedback - if you think it makes it easier. Lynn will send out a PayPal invoice to the email on record for renewals to every 2021 member. Please take note of the due date on the invoice as all invoices will be dated to reflect the renewal month. You can pay sooner but renewals are due one year from your last payment. You can pay with PayPal, with Zelle or just mail in a check as always.
An alternate and easy was to join is on our website. Go to this webpage: https://www.namarchador.org/membership/member/ and fill out the on-line form to renew, or print the pdf file to mail the form and your check to us.
The USMMA is the official Mangalarga Marchador organization recognized by the Brazilian MM Association, the ABCCMM.
Our most important member benefit and treasure is our UC DAVIS DNA database and our Mangalarga Marchador Registry. Randy Conilogue is our Registrar. Other member benefits to highlight are:
- 15% off at Riding Warehouse - on line store for horse products. The promo code is USMMA.
- Up tp $250 show subsidy awards for individuals if you wish to show your Marchador or host a MM event, apply for this grant.
- Up to $250 show event subsidy for Marchador events that qualify and apply.
- Participation in USMMA Regional and National Member Events.
- Association Breed Year End Awards for MMs - AERC (endurance) WE (working equitation), and ETS (trail obstacle competitions)
2022 is also an election year for the USMMA Officer positions: President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. You must be a member for a specified period of time if you are interested in holding an office.
Join us today!
Jeff Bosley, USMMA President